CME-CE Accredited Courses Online
The instructional format is designed to quickly and effectively teach clinicians how to:
- Identify cross-cultural issues
- Conduct a culturally competent history and medical examination
- Work effectively with interpreter services
- Identify the impact of cultural issues on medical decision-making
- Effectively explain a patient's diagnosis and management options
- Negotiate a treatment plan that improves patient cooperation
Quality Interactions® programs contain the following components:
(Please place mouse over the links to check out these features.)
Introduction and Cultural Competence Q & A
Reviews the business, medical and legal reasons why cultural competence in health care is an essential professional skill set. Summarizes the patient-based approach to cross cultural care taught in this course.
Designed to develop cross-cultural knowledge and communication skills that can be applied in any health care setting, with patients from any cultural background.
Personalized Feedback and ReviewReinforces key concepts and skills. Gives participant individualized feedback.
Pre- and Post- TestsAssess mastery of specific knowledge and skills presented in the course.